ROLEPLAY FANTASY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the Site which you can Roleplay, create your Rp Character, Make friends and Have Fun. Toodles.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mini RP Box

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Hikashi's RP Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikashii

Hikashii

Hikashi's RP Information Empty
PostSubject: Hikashi's RP Information   Hikashi's RP Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Name: Hikashi Hyotho

Alias: Shadow

--Physical--

Looks:

- height:6" 1'

- weight:201 LB

- hair colour/style: Black Blueish/ Long hair and bangs

- eye colour: Black

- makeup (optional):

- clothing style: a Blue jacket with a fur hood, with black long pants and black shoes

Race/ethnicity: Human

Body Type: a normal body with scars around the arms and legs

Physical Condition: Healthy... usually o-o

~Social~

Rank/Class: High Rank Assassin

Hobbies: None really

Pets: None

--Other informations---

Elements: Fire,Earth,Air,Wind,Lightning

Skills/ Abilities: My skills involve my abilites with Shadows and my Yagmyaku(see history)

Weaponry, Armoury, and Inventory: Katana Of Yagmyaku

Spells:im not a wizard

Background/ History: When I was 6 years old my village was attacked by Yamu,my brother. He used a demon shadow called Yagmyaku to destory it, yet i was left alive with the demon sealed in me. Me and my remaining brother Teneshii left the village together. We discovered an eye technique called Yagmyaku, we could use it for a 360 vision, an extreme power boost and to transform our bodies for battles. Teneshii somehow obtained a form called Eternal Yagmyaku, which just improves vision and strength more than the regular yagmyaku. He never goes above the 1st stage because the rest cause heavy damage to the body. There are 13 Stages of Yagmyaku and 5 stages of Eternal. As I grew with my brother i set a goal to kill my Brother Yamu. To this day I still plan that goal. I obtained Shadow abilites as well from the demon itselfs which you have to find out in battle, if you live after hehe
Back to top Go down
KyoshiKinomara
Admin
KyoshiKinomara

Hikashi's RP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikashi's RP Information   Hikashi's RP Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayfantasys.board-directory.net

Hikashi's RP Information
Page 1 of 1